When topically oxiconazole skin absorption is negligible (less than 1% absorbed on the skin caused oxiconazole number). After topical application propionate testosterone of a cream, 150 mg of serum oxiconazole not determined.Most of the damage oxiconazole accumulates in the stratum corneum, which allows the use for the treatment of fungal diseases of the skin. After 5 hours after applying the cream to the skin at a dose of 2.5 mg / cm oxiconazole concentration in the epidermis is 16.2 mol (in the surface stratum corneum – 3.64 mol, more deep-1,29mkmol layers).
Sucked through the skin oxiconazole excreted by the kidneys – 0.3% of the dose within 5 days after a single dermal application of the cream.
All fungal and combined fungal and bacterial diseases of the skin and external genitalia, caused by pathogens sensitive to oxiconazole:
- ringworm (candida infection of the skin, ringworm of the body, groin ringworm, athlete’s foot, tinea capitis, pityriasis versicolor), the combined fungal and bacterial infections of the skin;
- fungal and combined fungal and bacterial infections of the external genitalia (vulva, balanitis).Contraindications
- Increased sensitivity to imidazole derivatives, the other components of the formulation.
- Children under 8 years old.Pregnancy and lactation Pregnancy
controlled trials on the use of the drug during pregnancy has not been. Use of the drug during pregnancy is possible only on prescription in the case, if the expected benefit to the mother outweighs the potential risk to the fetus. Lactation period propionate testosterone oxiconazole excreted into breast milk. Use of the drug during breastfeeding can only be prescribed by a doctor if the expected benefit to the mother outweighs the potential risk to the infant.
Dosing and Administration
Applied topically. It is applied thinly to the affected areas 1 time per day, better at night.
The duration of treatment:
- When Candida skin infection, tinea of the body, tinea cruris, tinea capitis, pityriasis versicolor, fungal infections of the external genitalia, the combined fungal and bacterial infections of the skin and external genitalia – 2 weeks;
- . stop-athlete at 1 month
for, to prevent recurrence of the disease is recommended to continue treatment with the drug for 1-2 weeks after full recovery signs.
The maximum duration of the drug 6 months of treatment:Overdose
Cases of overdose have not been described. If you accidentally taking the drug inside may cause nausea and vomiting. It is necessary to wash out the stomach or artificially induce vomiting and seek medical advice, symptomatic treatment if necessary.
Interaction with other medicinal products
There are no reports of drug interactions propionate testosterone with other drugs.
without consulting a doctor is not used together with other medicines for local use.
In the treatment of fungal infections of the external genitalia, caused by sensitive pathogens, must be simultaneous treatment of sexual partners. The drug is not intended for vaginal use.
Avoid contact with the drug in the eye.
Effects on ability to drive and engage in other potentially hazardous activities
The drug does not infringe the attention and does not affect the ability to drive and engage in other potentially hazardous activities.
Cream for external application of 1%.
In 30 g of cream in an aluminum tube. Each tube is placed in a cardboard box with instructions for use.